Frequently Asked Questions
Do you travel?
- The answer is simple. YES. For weddings I give 60 free miles there and back. Anything over is $0.52/mile there and back. I also require lodging for weddings more than 2.5 hours from 76502. In this case, I can book a hotel for myself and send you and invoice or you may do it for me!
In regards to engagement and/or bridal sessions that come with a wedding package I charge $0.52/mile outside of Bell County.
Travel fees for the standard session is also $0.52/mile outside of Bell County.
Will there be a second photographer?
- If you would like for me to secure a second shooter to ensure capturing ALL of your special moments I will be glad to do so!
The price of the second shooter will added on to your package cost or I will send a separate invoice if this is decided later on.
What if I don't see a package that fits my needs?
- the packages that I offer are all customized to your needs and will allow me to serve you to the best of my ability.
What if I don't know of any locations?
- Totally O.K! I am always looking for new and unique places to shoot so, just let me know what kind of vibe/scenery you're thinking of and I will try my best to find the perfect location for you!
How long will it take to receive my photos?
- For both portrait sessions + weddings you will recieve a handful of "sneak peeks" 24-48 hours. Full session galleries will be sent to you via a private online gallery within 1-2 weeks of your session date.
Wedding galleries will be in your hands around 4-6 weeks.
Do you require a deposit?
- For sessions I require a $100 non-refundable retainer fee within 24 hours (unless otherwise discussed) of booking to reserve your date and time. The remainder of the payment is due at the time of session.
For weddings a non-refundable retainer fee of 35% is due within 1 week of booking. The remaining amount may be split into payments and must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the wedding.
What is your reschedule/cancellation policy?
- Reschedules due to weather will always be free of any additional charges. However, if you need to reschedule for any other reason you will be allowed one reschedule "freebie". After the first reschedule a $25 fee will be charged. If for any reason you need to cancel you may do so, but like it will be noted in your contract the retainer fee is non-refundable and I am not subject to refund any amount that has already been paid (this will be at my discretion).